Earn Rebates. Save Money.
Preferred Pricing Group is designed for our long-time and valued customers across all business segments.
At Wood Fruitticher, we are dedicated to delivering more than just quality food. For this reason, we created the Wood Fruitticher Preferred Pricing Group. Designed to deliver the best our purchasing power has to offer, Wood Fruitticher PPG offers enhanced incentives and preferred pricing from our top foodservice manufacturers. In addition, PPG unlocks savings from suppliers and services outside of food and beverage to help you maximize every dollar you spend. The best part is you remain in control of your purchasing decisions, knowing Wood Fruitticher is delivering the very best we have to offer. It’s an honor to serve you and we are pleased to invite you to be part of the Preferred Pricing Group.
Download the 2023 Manufacturer List
Preferred Pricing Group Benefits
- Remain in control of your purchasing decisions.
- No compliance mandates.
- Detailed reporting.
- Earn manufacturer rebates on selected products we have negotiated with national manufacturers.
- Gain access to national pricing contracts from over 400 national food manufacturers, representing over 80K national branded items.
- FUSE Value-Added Services offer a wide range of cost-saving opportunities beyond F&B that go from the front of the house to the back of the house.
- Semiannual rebate checks.
- No long-term commitments or contracts.
- No Membership Fees.
- Dedicated Account Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to place a minimum order? No minimums required.
What happens after I become a member? After you sign up and are approved by Wood Fruitticher, you will gain access to all our F&B contracts and business partner programs so we can save you money in all areas of your operation. Incentives and rebates will be paid semiannually.
How do I enroll in the Preferred Pricing Group? Ask your Wood Fruitticher Account Manager to provide you the simple participation agreement to complete.