- New - Wood Fruitticher Letter to Customers about the 2nd Round of the Paycheck Protection Program
- New - "What the New Covid Relief Bill Means for Restaurants"
- Government relations online service Stateside has also created a report regarding state activity that is updated daily.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC COVID-19 Resources
- Restaurant.org/covid19 has a very thorough resource guide with questions/answers, actionable information, and other resources.
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Global Cases Page
- ServSafe - Training and Resources for the Restaurant Industry
Marketing and Operations Resources
- Third Party Delivery - Wood Fruitticher is pleased to announce a new partnership with DoorDash and it's robust delivery platform for restaurant operators. Click here for more information.
- Third Party Delivery - Wood Fruitticher and Uber Eats Partnership
- Third Party Delivery -3 Steps for Third-Party Delivery
- Online Ordering - We are excited to announce a new partnership with MarketByte and its go-to-market e-commerce platforms for operators. Now is the time to begin taking orders online! Click here for more information or click here to watch a short promotional video.
- Payment Processing and Online Ordering - Heartland Payment Systems Online Ordering Offer
- Social Media - Wood Fruitticher Social Media Quick Start Guide
- Social Media - 8 Steps to Promote Your Restaurant on Social Media
- Takeout - 6 Ways to Increase Restaurant Sales with Takeout
- Facebook - Facebook tips for staying connected with your customers
- Alabama Restaurant and Hospitality Association
- Alabama's new website altogetheralabama.org is a one-stop-shop where Alabamians can get help or lend a hand.
- Carryoutal.com - The Alabama Restaurant and Hospitality Association just launched a new website Carryoutal.com. Alabama restaurateurs, be sure to register your restaurant on the site so customers can find you! This is a free online resource for Alabama restaurants and consumers.
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance Benefits - AL
- Alabama Public Health
- Georgia Restaurant Association - COVID-19 Resources
- University of Georgia Extension - COVID-19 and Food Safety FAQ
Paycheck Protection Program SBA 7a Loan Information
- PPP Round 2 Information Letter from Wood Fruitticher
- PPP Overview
- PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet
- PPP Borrower Application V3
- SBA Regulations
- Find Lenders in Your Area